Monday, July 27, 2015

#HeddenToGetHitched

I'M ENGAGED!! I'M GETTING MARRIED!!!! AHHH!!

On April 25, Jake took me and Dawson for lunch at Flounders, but before we sat to eat he wanted to go on the boardwalk! When we got to the boardwalk he had a scrapbook lying on the railing. In the scrapbook there were pictures of us throughout the three years of us being together along with a quote from a movie (because he remembers movie quotes like it's his job). On the very last page it said "Will you marry me?" and when I turned around he was down on one knee & of course I said YES!!

Not only did he have my sister there taking pictures he had my whole family there to celebrate and eat lunch with us afterwards!
It was so sweetly thought out and everything I could've asked for!  He did so good!!



We will be getting married on March 12, 2016 and I seriously CANNOT WAIT!! Dawson is so excited his mommy and daddy are getting married and I am so excited to be a Hedden!

Super short post but I figured I would share how my sweet man popped the question ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment